Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Remember me?

Hellooo, amigos!! It's been a while since I posted my last blog post.
Do you still remember me? my blog? Smile with Vivian?
Just in case, I took a quick self-shot for my readers who almost or already forgot about me. "Hello!" 
Thank you for always checking my blog, every one!
I was very surprised and very happy to know that there are people who have been visiting "Smile with Vivian." A huge THANKS to all of my readers for giving me a huge SMILE ヾ(^∀^)ノ happyyy
So...
What have I been doing without blogging for a while?
I have been shopping, shopping, and shopping. I also have been working, walking, and walking.
I have been decorating the apartment, cooking, and so on!
My skin has been getting a lot of sunshine and getting really really dark day by day.

Then,
  • I randomly saw some of my friends. They told me that they read my blog posts and complimented my blog.
  • I read comments that you wrote on my blog posts. These comments were just some normal comments about what I wrote. But they brought my eyes some tears because I have never thought I would get some comments on my blog.
  • My hermana told me "You are lazy!" because I told her that I hadn't updated anything lately.
  • I saw some viewers visiting Smile with Vivian every day.

What am I doing?
"I need to blog! I want to share with my readers what my international life is like more and more!"
You guys woke me up again!

Thank you!


What have you been up too?

Well, my break is over. I am back to Smile with Vivian now( (●´ω`●)
There are many things that I want to share with you guys. hehe
I'm going to do my best to write as often as possible, so.. Please come back to read my new updates!
I love you all!
Thank you for stopping by (*^-^*)
Hope you have wonderful days. Talk to you veeery soon♪
hugs
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment