Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!
Thanksgiving is one of the family events in the US. Family get together and eat a huge and gorgeous dinner!!
FUN FUN FUN
oops this was a photo of Christmas! haha I am super super excited about Christmas soo much!


But for students around this time... it's just a stressful weekend. The final week / dead week is coming up very soon. Final exams and final projects are waiting for us. We have to do tons of extra credit works and possibly other missing work. Then, other school work must be keeping you very busy as well. Plus, we have stuff to do outside of the school!! I can totally understand those who are stressed out about stuff right now!

I am super stressed out because I am in between what I want to do and what I have to do.
For example,
I wanna go black friday shopping, but I should sleep or work on homework.
I wanna take a break. Oh then, why don't I work on making food for thanksgiving?
I want my stress to be gone. Okay, I got another one.
I wanna eat a lot, but being too full will makes me sleepy.

:(

I can feel you out there struggling with those stress!!
Cheer up!
Good luck, students!!

inhale & exhale 

Let's be thankful with what we have and who we are.

I am very thankful that I am alive right now. My family is alive and safe as well. I have food. I can go to school. I can learn so many stuff. I can read, write, speak, and so on. I could get this opportunity to be an international students. I have been able to meet so many wonderful people through this opportunity. I am also thankful that I have being able to share a part of my life with Garfy. Oh my I can go on forever!
I would love to be the one who can always be thankful to everything everyday.

How many things and people can you give "thanks"?
Can you say more than I did?
I would love to read about what you are thankful for.
Thank you all so much for supporting me and reading my blog!
Hope you had a great thanks giving day
smile
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment