Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sophisticated ?

Hola, Everyone! Today, I want to invite you to my home! My Home Tourヽ(゜∇゜)ノ (I wish..)
I went to Pittock Mansion last months. Why am I uploading my old memory? It's because I promised you about my dress from April Favorite, so here it is!!

with Mr. Pittock (●´∀`●)∩ Same face?
what is this? what is Garfy using?
with our tour guide ヽ(●´∀`●)ノ

just super gorgeous! I'd love to go to different countries to spend my time.. but Because I am still a student, enjoying the beautiful art and antique is one of my favorite things to spend my time. Every once in a while, I believe it's very important to escape from the stressful life & enjoy the dreamy (/no-stressful) life. Don't you sometimes think so? It was a time for me to escape from all the stress. I can never ever afford this much money to build such a beautiful mansion, but it just inspires me a lot. For some reason, when I am at antique places... I smile all the time, talk quietly, walk softly, and feel very sophisticated (-U-) haha Look at my huge smile! I was obviously happy to be there.

In Oregon, I also recommend you to visit...
Oregon Coast light houses
to see historical places and feel sophisticated (*´v`*)♪

Where do you go to escape from your stressful life? Which historical places do you recommend me to visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment