Monday, August 26, 2013

Yogurt mask

Hellooo, amigos!!
So, finally, I did something that I had been super curious of: A Yogurt Mask. Ever since I read a comic book which talks about a yogurt mask (I was 6 years old), I really wanted to do it. BUT it was so hard for me to do because yogurt is my favorite food! I'd rather eat yogurt than waste it. I was a child. Now, I care about my skin care as much as what I eat.
Tadaaa!!!
 It's very easy! At first, you need to wash your face well. I do not like my black heads, so I took a quick bath to open the pore before I wash my face.

  1. Pick a yogurt that you like (I used Greek Yogurt from Trader Joe's)
  2. Scoop yogurt as much as you want
  3. Put it on your face (it's cold and feels very very good!)
  4. Rub it into your face a little bit
  5. Let it sit on your face for 5 minutes
  6. Wash it off or wipe it off with soft towels
 After that, you can do your daily skin care. I recommend you to refrigerate the yogurt (it feels very very good and cold, so that it might help your pore to close.)
I sadly have some pimples right now. I didn't want to cause any damage on my face by using some random chemical facial masks. Yogurt is something we eat, so we know what we are putting on our important face.
I think my skin got very very smooth and soft after this mask. Yogurt mask didn't make my pimples hurt or itchy at all. I was a little bit scared to do the yogurt mask, so I did it on Garfy's face as well. He felt weird about putting food, yogurt, on his face, but he liked how yogurt cooled off his face and made his face really smooth. He has a sensitive skin and a yogurt mask didn't case anything bad on his face (^^) yay

If you are interested or curious about a yogurt mask,
try it!
enjoy it!
have a lot of fun with it!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment