Monday, May 19, 2014

Murder Mystery Dinner

Look !! Isn't this place so gorgeous?
Yes, my type of building. pfffff..
On our 1 1/2 year anniversary, we went to a really fun place for dinner.
Murder Mystery Dinner
(CAUTION : Spoiler alert!!)
I will try to share as little information as possible! hehe When we arrived there, there were many people who dressed up with retro & party themed dresses and clothes. Can you see them? At this point, nobody knew what was going to happen. The actors and actresses  invite us to join the murder mystery. Woooo!!
Some of us were chosen to be certain characters (1 character per table), but still, non of us knew anything. We got fake money, a book, a piece of paper, and a pen to solve this mystery murder event together as we have dinner. Here is some sneak peaks. heehee
 
The actors and customers did great performance. We got more information as the story went on. Therewere some points when all of us had to stand up and actually needed to go to get more information from people from other tables by using the fake money. I love mystery stories, so this really got my attention so much. However, it was kinda hard for me because I have never tried to solve mystery stories in English. Then, this happened... Guess what happened to me!!??
Hint:
I paid too much attention for the story.
I asked people many questions.
I tried so hard to understand what was going on and what was written in the book.
I felt nothing but thirsty maybe because of the excitement & stress.

Did you guess what happened to me? The answer is ... Garfy ate all of his food AND my food! Well, he left a bit for me (the part of spaghetti which had meats on).. hmmm... hungry vegetarian!! (-_-) Please be careful if you go there with hungry people, your food will disappear! WOW, mystery! (-_-) 
You can use their stuff and they'll take this fun picture for you!
You can pick one location from multiple restaurant locations. It happens not only in Oregon but also many other states, so don't worry if you don't live in the US. Murder Mystery Dinner uses a part of a restaurant, so the quality of the building and the quality & variety of dinner are depending on the restaurant where you pick and where it happens. There are more than 1 theme, so you can go back there for a different theme!! Fun?
Unfortunately, our members couldn't get the correct answer. However, it was a memorable and enjoyable dinner ever! In my previous post, I wrote about how to have a creative dinner st home for your anniversary. If you got bored with that, I strongly recommend you Murder Mystery Dinner. You can have a romantic dinner with your partner, meet new people, spend a fun evening, and escape from reality. bahaha
Have a joyful day, everyone!
Smile
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment