Friday, May 23, 2014

Country in Oregon

Hola, everyone!!
(*^V^*)/"
How is it going?
Why am I putting such a picture of me with messy hair style?
Because of this (picture below)!!
It was such a beautiful day today, so we drove out the country! It might not be something special to you guys, but it's something that I love so much. I still remember that I was super touched and amazed what I could see in country sides when I saw "the country side" for the first time. My 1st experience was in Australia, we were driving the country side where I could see nothing but blue and green in the morning and millions and billions of stars at night. For some reasons, I thought "ah, I came to a different country" for the 1st time in Australia after meeting many people and visiting several places. ahaha (we really can't see this view in Tokyo).
Look, Oregon's country side is pretty too!
Oregon gets rain almost all the time, so it looks really pretty and special when it's sunny!
 
Hope you had a great day!
Smile
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment