Saturday, June 15, 2013

Today is the day!!

Hola, amigos ╰(*´︶`*)╯

Today was the day!!
what day?
It's Friday, Friday ♪

Today was the day!!
what day?
It's on of the biggest days of my life☆

Today was the day!!
what day?
I'm finally moving out! I'm moving into the cutest apartment around here!

Sorry that I couldn't update posts this week. I was crazy busy from final exams and moving out!

Garfy.
I bet you guys have been like .. "huh? who is Garfy?" Well, I have really never talked about him, right? Long story short, our relationship has been a huge secret. I couldn't really talk about him until TODAY! He is such a kind, intelligent, brilliant, and perfect person (unlike me) who has been bringing sooooo much happiness into my life. He is my new roomie. Yes, we are moving in together. TADAAAA Some people are surprised to know about this & who he is. Are you surprised? (-u-)♪ I didn't tell him about this blog at all, so he might be surprised as well.

About a month ago, Garfy gave me an idea to move in together.
This picture is my favorite scene from The Vow. Gosh! I wished so much to be asked to move in with my future boyfriend like this scene when I watched it. Well, he eats blueberries, but of course, this didn't happen to me (T^T) I don't think he watched it, so I shouldn't really complain about it.
(this pic is from here) 
Why are we only expecting guys to be so creative and romantic? Why can't we be romantic since we learn a lot of tips from romantic movies? Stop complaining! Go girly!! bahaha So, I bought a vegetarian cookbook for him. I wrote on the book "can we cook these together? will you move in with me? yes or no" and gave it to him. I know it's super cheesy, but I love cheesy, really cheesy (*>U<*) He gave the book back. I found a circle on the Yes.

To be honest, I was really scared to live with him. I almost said NO to him. Why? 
  1. Cohabitation has never worked out with me
  2. A psychological research shows that couples who live together before their marriage, they are more likely to divorce / break up. 
  3. I don't really have any confidence of myself to be a good roommate of his.
We have had a lot of communication before we decided to move in together. I am still scared but suuuper exited about this. More like... I am very excited to see how our future will be like (^^)(^^)  
I hope things will go wonderful with us like they have always been! I love you, Garfy!


This is one of the few pictures that we both look OK. haha
Our kindest friend took this picture for us
☆Thanks☆

:)

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you both, Vivian! Congratulations!! Hope that you'll, both, have many happy memories built in your home, together!! Hoping to see you, sometime, this summer, as well! Thaimi :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, I didn't know that you had a blog as well! You are such a great writer, and you told me that you love to write.. Why didn't I think that you might be a blogger? humm.. :)
      Thank you very much, Thaimi. I am really hoping to see you this summer as well! Keep in touch ♪
      hugs, Vivian

      Delete