Friday, August 15, 2014

Outdoor Wedding: L&C

I thought I just wrote about a wedding. "Am I reading a same post?" No no!! Hold on, there! I was super lucky enough to attend to a wedding of one of Garfy's best friend from a high school. But I forgot to post this blog page, so it's been more than a month since that day. LOL
Then I thought that "Seriously, none of weddings is the same". The wedding was outside at a bride's parents' place. I was amazed to see how they turned the backyard into a gorgeous wedding place. In Japan, I don't think it's common to see a hand made wedding. Well, at least, I have never seen or heard such things like this. When I think of wedding, people pick one of the locations such as: churches, temples, and shrines in Japan. Then, they hire people to prepare for their ideal wedding. But, this wedding was nothing like I expected. Almost all of them were hand made. Signs, Photo booth, Presents of jam, Decorations, Flowers, and many more!! All the dishes were antique / pretty dishes, and every dish was different.


It was another gorgeous wedding that I luckily attended to. Garfy and I couldn't stop talking about how perfect the wedding was for at least 2 weeks after the wedding day.
Congratulations to beautiful bride gloom!!
Cheers to their happiness!

Smile
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment