Saturday, October 18, 2014

Find me on Instagram

Hello, my lovely friends!

I could finally come to my blog! I missed you guys!
The US trip and my school life kept me busy nicely.
The US trip was awesome. We came home very safely and happily ^^
We did so much stuff over the trip, so I decided to take a time to write about them!

After coming back from the trip,
I realized that I forgot my phone at Boston International Airport (:_;)
I knew that I was gonna be busy since the school started.

So, I got a new phone!! It's nice, awesome, and smart.
With my friend's influence and advises, I started Instagram.
I update 1 photo per day :D You can see how new I am to Instagram. hehe


You can find and follow me...
http://instagram.com/smilewithvivian/

Talk to you very soon
Smile
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment